CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam Syllabus
P3 Risk ManagementTotal Questions: 276
What is Included in the CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam?
Authentic information about the syllabus and an effective study guide is essential to go through the CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam in the first attempt. The study guide of Study4Exam provides you with comprehensive information about the syllabus of the CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam. You should get this information at the start of your preparation because it helps you make an effective study plan. We have designed this CIMA Professional Qualification certification exam preparation guide to give the exam overview, practice questions, practice test, prerequisites, and information about exam topics that help to go through the CIMA P3 Risk Management (2021) exam. We recommend you to the preparation material mentioned in this study guide to cover the entire CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 syllabus. Study4Exam offers 3 formats of CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam preparation material. Each format provides new practice questions in PDF format, web-based and desktop practice exams to get passing marks in the first attempt.
CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam Overview :
|Exam Name||P3 Risk Management|
|See Expected Questions||CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Expected Questions in Actual Exam|
|Take Self-Assessment||Use CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Practice Test to Assess your preparation - Save Time and Reduce Chances of Failure|
CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam Topics :
|P3A: Enterprise risk|| 1. Analyse sources and types of risk.
• Upside and downside risks
• Risks arising from internal and external sources
• Risks arising from international operations
• Strategic and operational risks
2. Evaluate risk
• Quantification of risk exposure
• Risk maps
3. Discuss ways of managing risks.
• Role of board and others in the organisation for identifying and managing risks
• Risk mitigation including TARA – transfer, avoid, reduce, accept
• Assurance mapping
• Risk register
• Risk reports and responses
• Ethical dilemmas associated with risk management
|P3B: Strategic risk|| 1. Analyse risks associated with formulating strategy.
• Analysis of strategic choice
• Scenario planning
• Stress-testing strategy
2. Evaluate the sources and impact of reputational risks
• Risks of unethical behaviour
• Impact on brand and reputation of organisation
3. Explain governance risks.
• Separation of the roles of CEO and chairman
• Role of non-executive directors
• Roles of audit committee, remuneration committee, risk committee and nomination committee
• Directors’ remuneration
|P3C: Internal controls|| 1. Analyse internal control systems.
• Role of risk manager as distinct from internal auditor
• Control systems in functional areas
• Operational features of internal control
2. Recommend internal controls for risk management.
• Governance and culture
• Strategy and objective setting
• Review and revision
• Information, communication and reporting
• Identifying and evaluating control weakness and compliance failures
3. Discuss various issues relating to internal audit in organisations.
• Compliance audit, fraud investigation, value for money audit and management audit
• Operation of internal audit
• Assessment of audit risk
• Process of analytical review
• Independence, staffing and resourcing of internal audit
• Preparation and interpretation of internal audit reports
|P3D: Cyber risks|| 1. Analyse cyber threats.
• Application attacks
• Result of vulnerabilities including downtime, reputational loss, customer flight, legal and industry consequences
2. Review cyber security processes.
• Protection, detection and response
• Centralised management
• Centralised monitoring
3. Discuss cyber security tools and techniques.
• System level analysis, storage analysis and network analysis
• Reverse engineering, decompilation and disassembly
• Network discovery, vulnerability probing, exploiting vulnerabilities
• Tiers of software security
4. Evaluate cyber risk reporting.
• Description criteria including nature of business and operations, nature of information at risk, risk management programme objectives, cybersecurity risk governance structure etc.
Updates in the CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam Syllabus:
CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam questions and practice test are the best ways to get fully prepared. Study4exam's trusted preparation material consists of both practice questions and practice test. To pass the actual CIMA Professional Qualification CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam on the first attempt, you need to put in hard work on these CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 questions that provide updated information about the entire exam syllabus. Besides studying actual questions, you should take the CIMA CIMAPRO19-P03-1 practice test for self-assessment and actual exam simulation. Revise actual exam questions and remove your mistakes with the P3 Risk Management CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam practice test. Online and windows-based formats of the CIMAPRO19-P03-1 exam practice test are available for self-assessment.
CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Questions Answers | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Test Prep | P3 Risk Management Questions PDF | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Online Exam | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Practice Test | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 PDF | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Test Questions | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Study Material | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Exam Preparation | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Valid Dumps | CIMAPRO19-P03-1 Real Questions | CIMA Professional Qualification Course Details
- 50000+ Customers feedbacks involved in Products
- Customize your exam based on your objectives
- User-Friendly interface
- Exam History and Progress reports
- Self-Assessment Features
- Various Learning Modes