Free 8010 Exam Questions - PRMIA 8010 Exam
Operational Risk Manager (ORM) ExamTotal Questions: 241
PRMIA 8010 Exam - Prepare from Latest, Not Redundant Questions!
Many candidates desire to prepare their PRMIA 8010 exam with the help of only updated and relevant study material. But during their research, they usually waste most of their valuable time with information that is either not relevant or outdated. Study4Exam has a fantastic team of subject-matter experts that make sure you always get the most up-to-date preparatory material. Whenever there is a change in the syllabus of the Operational Risk Manager (ORM) Exam , our team of experts updates 8010 questions and eliminates outdated questions. In this way, we save you money and time.
Do Not Fall for Cheap and Old PRMIA 8010 Exam Questions
Study4Exam offers Premium High-Quality Exam Questions
Find out what will be covered on the exam and how it will be presented so you can prepare adequately. You can better prepare for the PRMIA 8010 exam by familiarizing yourself with the types of questions and topics covered on the exam. Don't squander your time studying irrelevant material; instead, focus on what will be on the actual Operational Risk Management exam.
Not Just Questions - Get Real PRMIA 8010 Exam Experience
Create a schedule that allows you to devote sufficient time each day to studying for the Operational Risk Manager (ORM) Exam . Try to cover the complete syllabus of the Operational Risk Management exam. Do a self-assessment of preparation to know your weak spots. Fill these gaps in your preparation with our preparatory material and ace your exam on the first attempt.
PRMIA 8010 Questions
A stock that follows the Weiner process has its future price determined by:
Which of the following situations are not suitable for applying parametric VaR:
1. Where the portfolio's valuation is linearly dependent upon risk factors
2. Where the portfolio consists of non-linear products such as options and large moves are involved
3. Where the returns of risk factors are known to be not normally distributed
The sensitivity (delta) of a portfolio to a single point move in the value of the S&P500 is $100. If the current level of the S&P500 is 2000, and has a one day volatility of 1%, what is the value-at-risk for this portfolio at the 99% confidence and a horizon of 10 days? What is this method of calculating VaR called?
Pick underlying risk factors for a position in an equity index option:
1. Spot value for the index
2. Risk free interest rate
3. Volatility of the underlying
4. Strike price for the option
Which of the following decisions need to be made as part of laying down a system for calculating VaR:
1. How returns are calculated, eg absoluted returns, log returns or relative/percentage returns
2. Whether VaR is calculated based on historical simulation, Monte Carlo, or is computed parametrically
3. Whether binary/digital options are included in the portfolio positions
4. How volatility is estimated