1. Home
  2. Oracle
  3. 1Z0-997-22 Exam Questions

Free 1Z0-997-22 Exam Questions - Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Exam

Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Exam

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional

Total Questions: 165

Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Exam - Prepare from Latest, Not Redundant Questions!

Many candidates desire to prepare their Oracle 1Z0-997-22 exam with the help of only updated and relevant study material. But during their research, they usually waste most of their valuable time with information that is either not relevant or outdated. Study4Exam has a fantastic team of subject-matter experts that make sure you always get the most up-to-date preparatory material. Whenever there is a change in the syllabus of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional exam, our team of experts updates 1Z0-997-22 questions and eliminates outdated questions. In this way, we save you money and time.

Do Not Fall for Cheap and Old Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Exam Questions

Study4Exam offers Premium High-Quality Exam Questions

Find out what will be covered on the exam and how it will be presented so you can prepare adequately. You can better prepare for the Oracle 1Z0-997-22 exam by familiarizing yourself with the types of questions and topics covered on the exam. Don't squander your time studying irrelevant material; instead, focus on what will be on the actual Oracle Cloud exam.

Not Just Questions - Get Real Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Exam Experience

Create a schedule that allows you to devote sufficient time each day to studying for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional exam. Try to cover the complete syllabus of the Oracle Cloud exam. Do a self-assessment of preparation to know your weak spots. Fill these gaps in your preparation with our preparatory material and ace your exam on the first attempt.

Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Questions


You are a DevOps engineer working for a high tech company, and are using Terraform to maintain your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources. You have created a Terraform script that would create the infrastructure for deploying a web service. But want to tune in some settings within the OCI Instances using a shell script.

How should you write your Terraform script to run the shell script on OCI instance?


A large E-commerce company is looking to run seasonal workloads in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The Oracle database used by their E-commerce application can use up to 52 cores at peak workloads. Due to the seasonal nature of the business, the database will be not be used for 10 months in a year and can also be shut down during non-business hours.


A small business specializing in video processing wants to leverage cloud storage in order to lower its costs. They are looking to backup all video data generated, from an existing on-premises file server to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The requirement is to setup continuous data sync as changes are made to on-

premises file server. What is the most cost effective solution for this scenario?


A company has an application that processes confidential dat

a. The data is currently stored in an on-premises data center. A solution architect needs to move this data to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage and ensure data is encrypted in-transit to OCI.

Which two steps should the solution architect perform to set up the most cost-effective connection between on-premises data center and OCI?


A company runs a public-facing application that uses a Java-based web service via a RESTful API in their on-premises data center. Use of the API is expected to double with a new product launch. The business wants to migrate their application to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to meet the scale and reliability requirements. In order to achieve this, they will divert only 40% of the traffic to the new Apache Tomcat web servers running on OCI and serve the remaining 60% traffic through their on-premises infrastructure. Once the migration is complete and application works fine, they will divert all traffic to OCI. How can these requirements be met with the LEAST amount of effort?

Question: 1 Answer: A
Question: 2 Answer: A
Question: 3 Answer: D
Question: 4 Answer: C, F
Question: 5 Answer: B

Limited Time Offer



Get Premium 1Z0-997-22 Questions as Interactive Practice Test or PDF

Get Full Access for Oracle 1Z0-997-22 questions with 50% exclusive Discount

Get All Questions

Note: If you see any error in these Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional questions or answers, get in touch with us via email: support@study4exam.com.

1Z0-997-22 Valid Dumps | Oracle Cloud Exam Questions

1Z0-997-22 Exam Details

1Z0-997-22 Exam Syllabus

Disscuss Oracle 1Z0-997-22 Topics, Questions or Ask Anything Related

Currently there are no comments in this discussion, be the first to comment!