Free CKAD Exam Questions - Linux Foundation CKAD Exam
Certified Kubernetes Application DeveloperTotal Questions: 19
Based on Official Syllabus Topics of Actual Linux Foundation CKAD Exam
During the preparation, you can be confused about Linux Foundation exam question types, exam pattern, and allocated time to attempt questions of the Linux Foundation Kubernetes Application Developer certification exam. Study4Exam helps you to remove these doubts with 3 formats of its Linux Foundation CKAD exam preparation. We ensure that you will easily pass the Linux Foundation Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam either by using CKAD PDF questions or taking the practice exam is web-based and desktop formats. You can prepare CKAD practice questions in PDF format at any time and from any place with smartphones, laptops, or tablets. Preparation evaluation is very helpful to remove mistakes and successfully prepare for the Linux Foundation Kubernetes Application Developer CKAD exam. The Linux FoundationKubernetes Application Developer CKAD practice exam is one of the key steps of your exam preparation plan to identify your preparation mistakes, strengthen weaker areas of the preparation, and get familiar with the actual exam environment. Web-based and desktop Linux Foundation CKAD practice exams are available to help you do self-assessment.
How these Free Questions can help you Prepare for the actual Linux Foundation CKAD Exam?
Understand the Actual CKAD Exam Syllabus, Format, and Question Types
Get official information about the syllabus and format of the exam to set an effective study plan. This information helps you to know what type of questions and topics will appear in the Linux Foundation CKAD exam. Don’t waste your time and concentrate on such learning content which is expected in the actual exam.
Self-Asses your preparation for the actual Linux Foundation Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Exam
Manage your daily routine to ensure that you have the proper time to study for the Linux Foundation Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam every day. Sit in a calm environment and do hard work daily to cover the entire CKAD exam syllabus. It is not possible to study one morning and pass the CKAD exam the next day. If you want to get passing marks on the first attempt, prepare for the Linux Foundation CKAD exam daily.
Linux Foundation CKAD Questions
Given a container that writes a log file in format A and a container that converts log files from format A to format B, create a deployment that runs both containers such that the log files from the first container are converted by the second container, emitting logs in format B.
* Create a deployment named deployment-xyz in the default namespace, that:
* Includes a primary
lfccncf/busybox:1 container, named logger-dev
* includes a sidecar Ifccncf/fluentd:v0.12 container, named adapter-zen
* Mounts a shared volume /tmp/log on both containers, which does not persist when the pod is deleted
* Instructs the logger-dev
container to run the command
which should output logs to /tmp/log/input.log in plain text format, with example values:
* The adapter-zen sidecar container should read /tmp/log/input.log and output the data to /tmp/log/output.* in Fluentd JSON format. Note that no knowledge of Fluentd is required to complete this task: all you will need to achieve this is to create the ConfigMap from the spec file provided at /opt/KDMC00102/fluentd-configma p.yaml , and mount that ConfigMap to /fluentd/etc in the adapter-zen sidecar container
A project that you are working on has a requirement for persistent data to be available.
To facilitate this, perform the following tasks:
* Create a file on node sk8s-node-0 at /opt/KDSP00101/data/index.html with the content Acct=Finance
* Create a PersistentVolume named task-pv-volume using hostPath and allocate 1Gi to it, specifying that the volume is at /opt/KDSP00101/data on the cluster's node. The configuration should specify the access mode of ReadWriteOnce . It should define the StorageClass name exam for the PersistentVolume , which will be used to bind PersistentVolumeClaim requests to this PersistenetVolume.
* Create a PefsissentVolumeClaim named task-pv-claim that requests a volume of at least 100Mi and specifies an access mode of ReadWriteOnce
* Create a pod that uses the PersistentVolmeClaim as a volume with a label app: my-storage-app mounting the resulting volume to a mountPath /usr/share/nginx/html inside the pod
A user has reported an aopticauon is unteachable due to a failing livenessProbe .
Perform the following tasks:
* Find the broken pod and store its name and namespace to /opt/KDOB00401/broken.txt in the format:
The output file has already been created
* Store the associated error events to a file /opt/KDOB00401/error.txt, The output file has already been created. You will need to use the -o wide output specifier with your command
* Fix the issue.
You have rolled out a new pod to your infrastructure and now you need to allow it to communicate with the web and storage pods but nothing else. Given the running pod kdsn00201 -newpod edit it to use a network policy that will allow it to send and receive traffic only to and from the web and storage pods.
A deployment is falling on the cluster due to an incorrect image being specified. Locate the deployment, and fix the problem.
Note: If you see any error in these Linux Foundation Certified Kubernetes Application Developer questions or answers, get in touch with us via email: email@example.com.
Linux Foundation Kubernetes | Linux Foundation Kubernetes Developer | Linux Foundation Kubernetes Engineers | CKAD Questions Answers | CKAD Test Prep | Certified Kubernetes Application Developer Questions PDF | CKAD Online Exam | CKAD Practice Test | CKAD PDF | CKAD Test Questions | CKAD Study Material | CKAD Exam Preparation | CKAD Valid Dumps | CKAD Real Questions | Kubernetes Application Developer Exam Questions