Free S90.05 Exam Questions - Arcitura Education S90.05 Exam
SOA Technology LabTotal Questions: 50
Arcitura Education S90.05 Exam - Prepare from Latest, Not Redundant Questions!
Many candidates desire to prepare their Arcitura Education S90.05 exam with the help of only updated and relevant study material. But during their research, they usually waste most of their valuable time with information that is either not relevant or outdated. Study4Exam has a fantastic team of subject-matter experts that make sure you always get the most up-to-date preparatory material. Whenever there is a change in the syllabus of the SOA Technology Lab exam, our team of experts updates S90.05 questions and eliminates outdated questions. In this way, we save you money and time.
Do Not Fall for Cheap and Old Arcitura Education S90.05 Exam Questions
Study4Exam offers Premium High-Quality Exam Questions
Find out what will be covered on the exam and how it will be presented so you can prepare adequately. You can better prepare for the Arcitura Education S90.05 exam by familiarizing yourself with the types of questions and topics covered on the exam. Don't squander your time studying irrelevant material; instead, focus on what will be on the actual Certified SOA NET Developer exam.
Not Just Questions - Get Real Arcitura Education S90.05 Exam Experience
Create a schedule that allows you to devote sufficient time each day to studying for the SOA Technology Lab exam. Try to cover the complete syllabus of the Certified SOA NET Developer exam. Do a self-assessment of preparation to know your weak spots. Fill these gaps in your preparation with our preparatory material and ace your exam on the first attempt.
Arcitura Education S90.05 Questions
You are working on building a new Electronic Publications service that allows users to retrieve electronic copies of online books for display on specialized electronic reading devices. This service needs to contain two operations:
1. An operation that retrieves an entire book. This operation needs to receive a message based on a pre-defined "addBookRequest" element and then reply with a message based on the "addBookAcknowledgement" element.
2. An operation that retrieves information that describes a book. This operation needs to receive a message based on a pre-defined "getBooklnfoRequest" element and then reply with a message based on the "getBooklnfoResponse " element.
Examples of these XML fragments based on these four elements are shown here:
You are now tasked with creating an XML schema that will correctly validate these four XML fragments. Which of the following is correct?
You are asked to create an XML schema for an Address Formatting service that needs to be able to accept a mailing address and then return the same address rearranged in a different format defined by the postal service. You are given the following specific instructions as to how the XML schema should be designed:
* The XML schema requires two elements named "AddressLookup" and "AddressResponse".
* The "AddressLookup" element must contain child elements named "address1", "address21" "city". "stateOrRegion", "postalCode" "country", in that order. Each of these elements must have the type string.
* The "AddressResponse" has the same children as the "AddressLookup" message, plus it contains an "addressValid" element as its last child. This element is added to indicate whether a valid address was found, and therefore this element must be of type Boolean.
Which of the following XML schemas fulfills the requirements while also following the instructions?
The technical architecture department contacts you to tell you that all existing WSDL definitions need to be modified to add an additional concrete description in order to bind the service to a new version of SOAP. You begin with the WSDL definition for the Notification service, as shown here:
Given the fact that this WSDL definition has only one "operation" element, which new elements will need to be added in order to add the concrete description described above?
You are working on a new Time service that will be able to return the current time, down to six microseconds. You have begun by creating a schema and the beginnings of a WSDL definition, as follows:
Your next task is to define the "portType" and "binding" elements. Which of the following fragments contain the correct "portType" and "binding" elements for this WSDL definition?
You have created an XML schema for a Purchase Order service. The schema, named "po.xsd", is as follows:
Because you believe this schema will need to also be used in several different services, you decide to separate it from the WSDL definition by placing it into its own XML Schema definition. As a result, you now need to import the XML schema into the WSDL document. Which of the following code fragments shows a valid way to import the schema shown above into a WSDL "types" element?